We had a small reception for them on Saturday, December 21. 

The next surprise was after 4 months or so of dating, Diana married Terry at his home privately yesterday. They had a sort of reception/ tell the family afterward at 4. I don't have pictures for that celebration supper, they forgot to invite my husband, children and myself. Too much going on I guess! Maybe Angie took some pictures while she was there. More changes on the home front, including Shawn no longer able to help me out with milking. I certainly miss working with him but I understand why. I've also stepped down from farm manager to only milkmaid. Sometimes families have a hard time working together and sometimes there's a lot of chiefs and not enough Indians. I'm the guilty party and its been hard, but I've come to accept it and cherish the time I have with my husband and 4 children. Future posts will come from Angie, when she has time! Congrats to both couples.
Posted by: Dora
So happy for the newly weds! Would like to keep in touch!!!
ReplyDeleteNettie