 |
| Dad A.K.A. tractor operator, fence post puller |
 |
| All along the front is now cut and lying like this. |
 |
| Fence along back, prior to torch! |
 |
| Mr. Torch or I mean, Tad |
I remember when I was much younger when Dad constructed a metal pipe and cable fence to enclose our yard with. My brothers and I "walked" on top of the pipe doing our own version of the balancing act. Tonight on our way home, we saw Dad and Tad with the torch and tractor cutting the fence and pulling posts out of the ground. If all goes as planned and we start a dairy operation, the old pipe fence would be in the way of the milk hauler. Dad and Tad are trying to stay on top of things and make some improvements that need taken care of before too much time slips away.
Posted by: Dora
No comments:
Post a Comment