Finishing touches are going on in the parlor. We're getting the holding area ready for concrete. Our building crew will pour that and finish the outside wall around the bulk tank that is bulkheaded out the front of the parlor. Jeff was here today to finish the bathroom walls and he started on the ceiling in the milk room. Tad worked on welding some pipe in the holding area tonight. He and Dad finished the water and sewer lines on Saturday. Also worked on getting the chlorinator hooked up so we can get our water sample. Shawn finished painting the exposed wood in the parlor tonight.

The small plastic tank on the left is the chlorinator. The two gray tanks are the holding tanks that the chlorinated water will be held in for at least 20 minutes to complete the chlorination process.

This is the utility shelf which is just about full!

This is the fre-heater(silver) that the water from the vacuum pump will go into then it transfers pre-heated water into the hot water heater. This will save on energy use.

This is our 119 gallon hot water heater and our air compressor. When I ordered the water heater the rep was surprised they sold such a large one. He asked me if I minded him asking what we was using such a big heater for. I told him, "It's for our parlor." He said, "WOW! Can I ask how big this house IS?" Haha that is a lot of hot tea!! I explained parlor as in milking cows not living room. "Ah", he said, "makes perfect sense now!"

Bathroom with shower started. (Homemade)
No comments:
Post a Comment