Thursday, June 27, 2013
Loafing barn started!!!
Our construction crew returned today and set all outside posts and one row of inside posts. It was rainy off and on all day and they had to trample through tons of mud. Poor fellows. Today's crew was Levi, Sam and John. Merle was there for a short while. I think he and Levi were comparing construction notes or maybe keeping on same page. Jeff also came back today( has been here everyday but Monday) to finish running electric to our office and bathroom. Terry also came to spray sealer on the tile he laid that our bulk tanks will drain into. Our neighbor Martin stopped by for a visit too. That was nice. I installed insulation in the office and bathroom in between watching the excitement on the pad. I'm glad you fellows didn't get seriously hurt today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment