We poured concrete for both sets of steps going to back of cow deck as well as two platforms for equipment and the washer and dryer to sit on. Shawn took a vacation day so he used the wheel barrel and shoved the concrete. Jeff was there all day as well and he kindly helped out. I didn't know what I was doing but tried to help finish concrete. Jeff did a much better job so he finished it. Jeff also put up the ceiling in the office and bathroom.
Playing the waiting game now. The parlor workers are unable to work at all this coming week due to lack of pump truck available for our building crew to use to pour concrete on cow deck. Maybe they will be able to set a couple trusses this week,(but I won't count on it too much).
No comments:
Post a Comment