We've had rain just about everyday for the last couple of weeks. Obviously that has slowed down our project tremendously. Our builders were only able to work one day last week. So far this week they haven't returned either. We did finally receive our parlor that was assembled in Europe today though! Our parlor company came down today and assembled the overhead bars and some of the frame work on our Euro Class 800(what our milking equipment/stalls are called). They sweat through today's humidity. I tried to help our builders out by hand digging a ditch about 50' long to try to drain the pad. I literally just finished so I could go to the barn with our vet when a major downpour hit that flooded our office. On a brighter note, I gave my first calf vaccination today! Yippee! It was surprisingly fun, somehow. Thanks to Erica for her faith in me and training!
Hmm, now what'll we do seems to be what they are thinking!! Not really just making sure Dad was ok with equipment layout!
Posted by: Dora









No comments:
Post a Comment