Sunday, July 21, 2013

Rainy Saturday


I stopped by to help Dora on clean up duty Saturday morning after a dental appointment. It poured when I was just about there. This picture is through the window & actually looks pretty cool....       (Angie)


This shows the work in process from the bottom of the hill; on the road.





Steps up to cow deck after concrete was poured last week.

Took this on Weds night - Lots had been done by Saturday

Point where the two barns will be merged

Another picture from Weds night

Bulk tank in place Weds night

What a neat view of the sun coming through all  the tresses
Another storm on the horizon.  Dora and I got soaked; she drove the trash to the dumpster while I sorted the scrap lumber pile. Shawn painted the wood in the parlor while we were cleaning up.

After we got completely soaked from the fourth downpour, we called it quits for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment